Plan, Design & Build Services
The rapid adoption of new technologies such as cloud, hybrid cloud, mobility, and other digital transformation initiatives are forcing your platforms and infrastructure to do more than ever before. It’s a core differentiator that can help you stay ahead of a rapidly changing environment.
Our solution would be to work with you on creating a roadmap to help your organization migrate to the cloud, restructure its infrastructure or create an ideal IT environment for you. Astadia’s secret is using industry best practices, utilizing the latest assessment and migration tools, leveraging internal resources, and keeping it all within a strict timeline. We are with you every step of the way, and will give you advice, guidance, and best practice recommendations and enhancements to help you plan, design, and execute cloud services.
Astadia is one of the few consultancies that can provide expertise in both cloud and enterprise systems, from software and application development to infrastructure design and support. Our solution architects, developers and engineers focus on evolving your technology posture from steady-state to always-ready-state by designing and deploying solutions with three core attributes:
- Agility – It’s hard to predict where the next big opportunity will come from so we build systems with the flexibility to absorb constant change. Our architects work closely with your executive, strategy, and business development teams to get a very clear understanding of your business objectives, the competitive landscape and the role that technology will play. We will assist your digital transformation initiatives fundamentally change your business model. These factors and more become part of the planning and design process to ensure that your infrastructure meets your needs well into the future.
- Responsiveness – For enterprise and cloud technology to contribute to business outcomes, it needs to be designed and implemented to minimize latency and absorb new demands as business needs change. This isn’t about installing a bigger pipe – it’s about building a system that efficiently moves and integrates information, data, and transactions at the point of demand. Our engineers are skilled at designing systems that are fluid, fully redundant, and powerful.
- Manageable – Whether you’re investing in cloud computing or leveraging existing enterprise solutions, there is a 24/7 expectation of service availability. That’s why Astadia plans, designs, and implements systems that are easy to monitor, manage, maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade. Our reference architectures are designed to maximize throughput while minimizing TCO.
Plan, Design & Build Business Process
Astadia has been planning, designing and implementing sophisticated technology environments for more than 20 years. We continually upgrade and evolve our skills as new technologies and business models become mainstream. We are also vendor neutral, giving us the unique ability to work with any supplier you prefer as well as recommend alternatives that can significantly reduce costs.
- Gather requirements through assessment offering
- Identify migration components
- Build a migration Roadmap
- Create Timeline
- Prioritize components to be migrated
- Apply industry Best Practices
- Assist with vendor Selection
- Leverage industry leading Tools and skillsets
- Use the most effective cost optimization option
- Gather scalability and elasticity requirements
- Gather security and data protection requirements
- Create current state and future state architecture diagrams
- Apply application specific cloud design patterns
- Build conceptual architectural diagrams
- Include On-premise, Hybrid, and Cloud components
- Include computational, storage, backup, and security services
- Define administration and management roles
- Define elasticity or static resources
- Select VPN, Firewall, antivirus, malware, and vulnerability check tools
- Develop and build a Base Cloud Infrastructure (BCI)
- Deploy proof of concept workloads as representative use cases
- Validate applications on the BCI
- Identify teams with people, process, playbooks and technology
- Map security, compliance and operational approaches against new controls
- Position the organization to adopt cloud resources at scale
- Deploy security tools and run vulnerability checks
Plan, Design & Build Safety and Security
Astadia’s certified IT security consultants can assist your organization to plan, implement and validate a security solution that utilizes the enterprise-class security enhancements. Astadia is an ISO 12001 certified vendor, and uphold our engineers and facilities to follow strict security standards and procedures. Every day, we document data security and logging practices to meet PCI, HIPAA regulations. We utilize the best in class Security tools to protect what matters most – your critical data.
Plan, Design & Build services for Business Deliverables
You owe it to your business to provide monitoring service even if it is in the cloud. With that comes piece of mind that your infrastructure, security, applications, backups and storage are being handled by capable professionals. This allows you to focus on business and know your infrastructure is safe and sound.
Astadia’s dedicated team of professionals that will work with you though out the process implementing processes which encompass discovery, assessment, planning, design, build, test and production.. Astadia’s agile approach allows for a flexible process which integrates with your priorities.
Choose Astadia for your Plan, Design and Build services
Astadia is a premier technology consultancy focused on maximizing the impact and minimizing the risks of today’s blended enterprise and cloud ecosystem.
Over the past 20 years, we have successfully migrated more than 120 customers. Our skills and experience with managed security, combined with our agility and proven results, make Astadia the best partner to conduct your Windows 10 for Business project.
- Proven track record by our customers
- Broad skill set and experience base
- Full services across the entire system life cycle
- Fixed price, timeframe and set of deliverables for your business