Application Maintenance Services
Your business recently released a new application and now you’re trying to determine how to support it. Historically, the cost of delivering the first version of a production application is at most thirty percent of the cost to maintain the application over its lifecycle.
With Astadia’s Application Maintenance Services, our experts will take on your maintenance backlog to allow your teams to focus on new and innovative business features. We have onshore and offshore delivery models to support your individual business needs. Our physical locations in Jacksonville, FL, and Nashua, NH, are ISO27001 certified. So free up your team and improve the velocity of feature delivery by deploying Astadia for your application maintenance and support work.
The Application Maintenance Process
Astadia utilizes a proprietary Application Maintenance & Sustainment (AMS) Service.
- Break/fix – level 2, 3 – bugs, downed apps, after-hour issues, questions, research
- Maintenance – defect backlog, upgrades, legal or business requirements
- Limited or full enhancements – functionality additions/upgrades
- Validation of release change sets
- Help desk – level 1 add on services
- On-site or off-site
- Astadia directed with assigned PM or Project Lead
- Or client directed
- Time and material
- Or fixed monthly costs
Technology independent, process driven
Application Maintenance Safety and Security
We take pride in holding your company’s information safe and secure. We can do this through the ISO27001 certification at our physical locations in Jacksonville, FL, and Nashua, NH.
Choose Astadia for your Application Maintenance Service
Astadia is a premier technology consultancy focused on maximizing the impact and minimizing the risks of today’s blended enterprise and cloud ecosystem.
Over the past 20 years, we have successfully migrated more than 120 customers. Our skills and experience with app maintenance and software maintenance, combined with our agility and proven results, make Astadia the best partner to conduct your Application Maintenance project.
Our patented adoption roadmap process is a tested methodology, which delivers risk migration with predictable results. In addition, we offer a number of services to help you move through the entire Cloud experience.
- Proven track record by our customers
- Broad skill set and experience base
- Full services across the entire system life cycle
- Fixed price, timeframe and set of deliverables for your business