Hybrid Cloud Services
Today’s current IT landscape doesn’t allow a one size fits all approach with its environment. Sometimes the best infrastructure for a site or app requires both cloud and dedicated environments. Astadia has developed and tested a true hybrid cloud environment with multi-cloud flexibility, so you can connect dedicated hosting to the private and public clouds of your choice — such as AWS and Microsoft to create the best fit for your specific needs. No matter where you are in your journey to the cloud, Astadia can help.
- Public cloud for pay-as-you-go scalability, ideal for heavy or unpredictable traffic
- Private cloud for enhanced security and ultimate control
- Dedicated servers for ultra-fast performance and reliability
Astadia’s dedicated experts will assess your IT environment and will recommend to run workloads where they perform best. Through maintaining your security and high performance for business critical apps and data, we will allow you to continue your business functions as we transition you into your new environment. This will not only improve your network efficiency, but reduce you IT costs significantly.
Hybrid Cloud services Business Process
Astadia’s Hybrid Cloud Managed Services uses the latest Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software to provide customers 24×7 support. Our certified architects, engineers, and support staff will monitor and manage your cloud infrastructure, apply upgrades and patches, act on system alerts, close reported security vulnerabilities, respond on unauthorized intrusions, apply backups, deploy disaster recovery, monitor workloads and billing, and all within the agreed service level agreement (SLA).
- Version Management including managing updates, upgrades, and application roll-outs to keep your systems up-to-date and operating efficiently.
- Disaster Recoveryto ensure business continuity in the event of natural or manmade disasters.
- Backup Management and Library Maintenanceto help maximize storage resources and lower costs
- Billing and Cost Management to get precise understanding of cloud consumption costs
- Security Vulnerability actions to correct weak spots detected during routine vulnerability scans
- Intrusion Response if an intrusion in detected by the security monitoring system
- Ticketing and Alerting to keep track of all incidents reported and alert all stakeholders of the public cloud behavior
- Guaranteed SLA’s will be established and reports will be provided back to the customer
Hybrid Cloud Safety and Security
Astadia’s certified IT security consultants can assist your organization to plan, implement and validate a security solution that utilizes the enterprise-class security enhancements. Astadia is an ISO 12001 certified vendor, and uphold our engineers and facilities to follow strict security standards and procedures. Every day, we document data security and logging practices to meet PCI, HIPAA regulations. We utilize the best in class Security tools to protect what matters most – your critical data.
Hybrid Cloud services for Business Deliverables
Astadia has over 30 years of Managed Services experience plus the addition of certified engineers, architects, and support staff. Our enterprise-class, managed services team will ensure that your cloud infrastructure is always on and performing as expected so that you can concentrate on running your business and not managing your cloud.
Choose Astadia for your Hybrid Cloud service
Astadia is a premier technology consultancy focused on maximizing the impact and minimizing the risks of today’s blended enterprise and cloud ecosystem.
Over the past 20 years, we have successfully migrated more than 120 customers. Our skills and experience with managed security, combined with our agility and proven results, make Astadia the best partner to conduct your Windows 10 for Business project.
- Proven track record by our customers
- Broad skill set and experience base
- Full services across the entire system life cycle
- Fixed price, timeframe and set of deliverables for your business