Windows 10 for Business
Windows 10 for Business can play a new and vital role in the success of your business. It offers improved productivity and security features, and universal app capabilities for most of today’s popular devices. Astadia provides a complete range of services to help your organization plan, prove out and deploy Windows 10 quickly and efficiently.
The Windows 10 for Business Process
Our Windows 10 for Business Services include initial planning, proof of concept, pilot and deployment programs. The deployment programs cover businesses from 20 to 50,000 seats. In addition, our Microsoft-certified consultants can help organizations of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any client operating system.
- Inventory your environment including 64-bit apps, Active X issues and browser add-ons
- Create a strategy for managing licenses
- Identify an appropriate deployment strategy
- Wipe and replace
- Wipe device
- Deploy customized OS image
- Inject drivers
- Install applications
- In-place upgrade—a new scenario introduced with Windows 8.1 and 10. One benefit is the ability to get a Windows client from an OEM and easily upgrade it to Windows 10 while keeping the original drivers.
- Saves existing user data, settings, applications and drivers
- Deploy original Windows 10 image
- Restore everything
- Fastest route to Windows 10 deployment
- Con—does not support customized images
- Provisioning—a new enterprise-focused scenario designed to help with situations where a company wants to ship a new Windows 10 machine directly from the OEM to a user and have enterprise software and policies applied to that machine to bring it into compliance.
- Change Windows 10 version from Pro to Enterprise and add in Enterprise features, updates and language packs
- Retains drivers and applications
- Install or remove Modern UI applications
- Enroll into a domain or management solution
- Identify and resolve compatibility problems with applications, drivers or hardware
- If desired, define the tools and processes for capturing desktop images and automatically deploying them
- Define the baseline image sets including OS, apps, group policies and security settings
- Define the procedures for adding extra applications and personal files
- Create a minimal, bootable Windows Pre-installation Environment (Windows PE) that may be needed to prep computers for Windows 10
- Set up a pilot environment to test and validate the operation of any imaging and deployment servers, as well as to test the functionality and performance of critical applications
- Wipe and replace
Windows 10 for Business Safety and Security
Astadia’s certified IT security consultants can assist your organization to plan, implement and validate a security solution that utilizes the enterprise-class security enhancements incorporated into Windows 10. We offer a selection of value-priced vulnerability scanning packages to assess the security profile of workstations, notebooks, tablets and mobile phones running Windows 10. For continuing network security, we can also provide a selection of remote round-the-clock network monitoring services.
Windows 10 for Business Deliverables
Astadia offers a wide selection of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing support services designed to assist businesses of any size to design, deploy, manage and support IT ecosystems that include desktop and handheld devices powered by Windows 10.
- Deployed in a phased manner
- Zero data loss and maximum user productivity
- Comprehensive project management
- Reduced migration costs
Choose Astadia for your Windows 10 for Business Service
Astadia is a premier technology consultancy focused on maximizing the impact and minimizing the risks of today’s blended enterprise and cloud ecosystem.
Over the past 20 years, we have successfully migrated more than 120 customers. Our skills and experience with managed security, combined with our agility and proven results, make Astadia the best partner to conduct your Windows 10 for Business project.
- Proven track record by our customers
- Broad skill set and experience base
- Full services across the entire system life cycle
- Fixed price, timeframe and set of deliverables for your business