Anheuser-Busch InBev is one of the world’s leading beverage manufacturing firms and among the top five consumer products companies around the globe.Based in Belgium with US corporate offices and locations, ABInBev employs nearly 116,000 people in 23 countries and manages a portfolio of over200 beer brands while boasting theNumber 1 or 2 market position in many of the world’s top beer markets.
Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABInBev ) sought support for its large-scale, enterprise level IT services – specifically for 15 of its North American functional areas.Because of the enterprise’s size and complexity, they required a flexible model for services that could be delivered on-site, off-site (local area) and near-shore from allNorth American Delivery Centers. ABInBev engaged Astadia for its ability to meet all these criteria and more.
ABInBev chose Astadia for a centralized and managed solution, as well as our wide variety of support solutions to meet their current and anticipated future needs. They also valued Astadia’s agile and flexible response to changes in scope and seamless transition. In addition, Astadia’s established quality processes and service level reviews ensure ABInBev of high visibility and a commitment to continuously meeting service level metrics.
At the outset, to minimize transition impact Astadia retained 90% of existing ABInBev resources as part of our team. The team continues to grow and has assumed responsibility for all Level 1, 2 and 3 resources supporting the ABInBev infrastructure in North America as well as customer-facing events.
To ensure Astadia consistently meets service level agreement (SLA) requirements, we provide our customer with regular weekly meetings and monthly governance views to highlight any service gaps and areas for opportunity. The Astadia team averages 99% compliance at all monthly service level reviews.
• Web Operations: 24x7 support for web infrastructure including over 1,500 applications and high profile sites like Budnet.com and ABMarketing.com.
• Server Operations: 24x7 support for Windows Server environment – over 2,000servers globally.
• SQL: support for 5,400 SQL databases across all business applications includingSharePoint.
• Business Objects: support for 10,000 Business Intelligence users in three environments.
• Data Protection: continuous data backup for all environments.
• Desktop Support: a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance of hardware and software related issues.
• Event Support: technical assistance for corporate events, the expo floor and break/fix support for show personnel.
• Messaging Support: administration of all email environments including Exchange,Good, Lotus Notes, SharePoint and eVault.
• Oracle Support: administration of Oracle databases supporting corporate applications and manufacturing operations for Brewing, Packaging, and Corporate inUS and Canada.
• Mainframe Systems: maintenance and support for operating systems, related applications and electronic activity with business partners.
• Storage: monitoring and administration of the data storage environment includingIBM, Hitachi, NetApps and Oracle.
• Middleware: support for four major middleware environments and maintenance of data flow between business production environments using MQSeries, DataStage,WebSphere and webMethods.
• Data Center Operations: maintenance of production runtime schedules for Windows,UNIX and Mainframe applications, all backup activity, and all print requirements.
• Category Space Management (CSM): provide a team of senior level CSM Analysts in the US.
As a true partner to ABInBev, Astadia actively participates in their senior discussions on future direction and has won preferred vendor status based on consistent delivery and successful projects. Astadia has not only helped ABInBev find an economical solution that meets business objectives, but most importantly brings their organization true“business peace of mind” as our staff works around the clock to consistently manage to SLAs, and remain flexible and agile to their evolving business demands.
• Astadia consistently meets or surpasses over 170 Key Performance Indicators.
• Astadia consistently exceeds SLAs requiring above 99% compliance.
• Astadia has helped ABInBev reduce needed support in some areas to 25% of pre-RFP levels.